jeudi 7 septembre 2017

#1

I was your stocky monkey
I was your viola da gamba
I was your him-to-hail
I was your bamboo-breaker
I was your sandals-polishman
I was your thirst, I was your pulse
I was your angina
Your tropical
I was your under-petticoats
I was your poor of handling
I was your kind of wrestler
I was your hanged
Your cheater
I was your bound feet-and-fists 
I was your sucking pig
I was your thing-to-puff-inside
I was your octopus, I was your pain
I was your baby swimmer
I was your pox-to-hide
I was your starry droppings
I was your fly-to-little-things
I was your slipper of vair
I was your knitter
Your damage preventer
I was your volcano, I was your well
I was your bet among friends
I was your almost circumcised
I was your loophole
I was your bauble, I was your mast
I was your not-from-here
I was your comedo driller
I was your edible
I was your cop, I was your magpie
I was your sad sir
I was your migraine-maker
I was your second eternal
I was your mastiff
I was your inconvenience caused
I was your holy, your treacly
I was your shiver donor
I was your cute poppet
I was yours to death

And she arrived. 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire